General terms and conditions of reservation and stay
1. Only the present terms and conditions govern reservations and stays
as well as the terms of payment for our services.
2. The conditions of stay and security as well as the services offered are
described in our brochures and on posters in the rooms. All information
information and prices are based on our current rates. The
date of validity is shown on the price list.
3. Reservations made by the customer must be confirmed by letter or e-mail. Individual reservations confirmed by the hotel that do not include
time of arrival are guaranteed until 6 p.m. on the day of arrival.
on the day of arrival. Options granted by the hotel that have not been confirmed
confirmed by the customer within 8 days will lapse automatically.
4. The list of participants must reach the hotel at least fifteen days before the
arrival date. Unless otherwise agreed. The hotel reserves the right to accommodate
or to set up a meeting room in the rooms or halls of its choice.
of its choice. For invoicing purposes, the customer is deemed to be the individual
to whom the confirmation has been sent.
5. All guests must show proof of identity on arrival.
6. Payment : For certain products/services, Hotel Chambord will require an
Initial Payment and/or a payment taken at the time of your Travel Experience.
If the hotel requires an Initial Payment, it may be withdrawn or pre-authorized when you make your Reservation, and it may be non-refundable.
when you make your Reservation, and may be non-refundable. Please
therefore, before you make your reservation, please check the Service Provider's
of the Service Provider (available during the booking process),
If you become aware of any fraud or unauthorized use of your Payment
If you become aware of or suspect fraud or unauthorized use of your payment method, please contact your payment provider.
your payment provider, who may cover the resulting costs,
sometimes by deducting a deductible.
Charges for stays or services are payable when the room is vacated
on the day of check-out. For stays of more than eight days.
The hotel reserves the right to require payment on a weekly basis. Failure by the
of the amount due within 24 hours will be considered as a serious
serious misconduct which entitles the hotel to immediately terminate the contract
without prejudice to the right to claim damages from the customer. The
invoices are payable within 15 days.
Invoices for group stays are payable before the group's departure.
In the case of payment by 1 voucher, the balance due will be paid upon
receipt of invoice.
7. In the event of late payment, a fixed and irreducible indemnity will be automatically
irreducible compensation equal to 15% with a minimum of
50€ and interest at the rate of 10% per annum from the date of invoice.
date of invoice.
8. In the event of cancellation of an individual reservation less than 48 hours
arrival time, the price of the night's stay will be charged as a fixed and irreducible
if the room cannot be re-let.
Cancellation of a group reservation or seminar will give rise to a charge
calculated as follows:
-from 45 to 31 days before arrival date: 40
30 to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% - 14 to 8 days prior to arrival: 50
from 14 to 8 days prior to arrival: 60% - from 7 to 2 days prior to arrival: 50% -from 14 to 8 days prior to arrival: 60
-7 to 2 days prior to arrival: 75%.
- Less than 2 days before arrival date: 100%.
In the event of re-rental of the rooms or halls concerned, in whole or in part
the indemnity will only be calculated on the price of the rooms not re-let.
9. Claims for damage, destruction or removal of objects brought into the
brought to the hotel must be notified immediately and at the latest at the end
to the hotel manager, who will draw up a report signed by the customer.
signed by the customer.
10. Belgian law is applicable to all claims for payment and to all disputes
between the parties. Only the courts of Brussels have jurisdiction,